Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Work Experience!

OKAY!
So I got this really cool internship at Shine Productions which is a TV production company and it's awesomeeee!!!! And it's the majority of what I've been doing these past couple of weeks so I don't have much else to talk about. Anyways!! They deal with TV stations all around the world and do a lot that air in the States. I pretty much do whatever needs to be done for the day. I've helped them put together the recipes for the masterchef cookbook coming out in January next year and have even had to harras the people who hadn't sent in their recipes yet. HA! I've also looked up venues for the Junior Masterchef finale but I can't really say where cos it's a secret :P and I've done research for a new show called Small Talk which seems like it's gonna be good! But mostly I've been working with the Shine International department, organizing all the shows they have on CD and there's a lot! which I find crazy cos I'm like the least organized person ever but I've gotten all their stuff in order and documented. Yesterday was probably the best though cos I had to preview a butt load of promos for this meeting and there's some really cool shows coming out!! The best ones were Look, The Listener, Arranged Marriage, and a couple others I forgot the name of. Oh and did I mention I'm at hot guy central? haha! but seriouslty! Love it!! I've decided if my music label doesn't work out, I'm moving to Cali to work at Shine there!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment