Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not Happy.

I was really starting to like London. Yeah, I was. You know they had the cool club scene and I'm legal to drink and I have the cool internship. There's hot guys. They still sell crispy M&Ms. It was good. Then I started to get the cravings for Cheeto's. None. There isn't a Starbucks close to my house or work. There's TONS just not in convenient places. Then I got happy cos I could listen to the Edge online. But TODAY it suddenly matters that I'm not in the US and I can't listen to any radio station I love online. Oh and they have Micky D's and KFC which are ok but I could so go for a baconator from Wendy's. But there isn't one. Thanks healthy country that doesn't stream US radio stations!!!

But Halloween 2 comes out October 9th so once I finally get to see that I'll be ok :) :)

1 comment:

  1. ha i should send you a baconator, yeah it may be gross when it gets there but you can look at the wraper! haha

    ReplyDelete