Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween 2!!!

It was so awesome it gets it's own blog!!!
That's right! I finally saw it!! I asked a kid from school, got myself a large coke and watched one of the greatest scary movies ever made!!! Devil's Rejects is still my favorite by Rob Zombie (duh greatest movie ending ever!!) but this was a close second!! I mean there's blood everywhere and crazy ghost momma and flashbacks and crazy scenes (it was a lot like House of 1000 Corpses) and it was just great!!! Predictable cos of course whenever it gets quiet and they're focusing on one person he's gonna come out and kill them but I still jumped everytime and was super scared!!! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so I can buy it!! And I'll buy the first one too so I can watch them all the time! haha
But yeah people, if you haven't seen the movie, or any Rob Zombie movie for that matter, get a life and go see it!!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment