Saturday, October 17, 2009

Madrid!

So last weekend me and my adored aunt went to Madrid, it was awesome!!
We ate lots of really good food and did lots of shopping and my aunt baught me some really cute outfits and some hot shoes! We also went to some museums, the Prado and Thysen which were really big and interesting and had some really good art! We also checked out some churches which are really pretty on the outside! Then my aunt taught me how to pray to the saints and dead Jesus's which was fun
But the food was so good!! I ate so much! Oh and drank a butt load of sangria which was delicious (although the beach in Mexico still has the best) and I drank some of their beer in like a small glass which is some traditional drink there? Idk but it was good! I had a ton of fun! Would totally go back and I recommend everyone to check it out if you can cos it was fun!!!!
I could've done without the screaming non stop talkative children but it was worth it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment