Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Friday Night! (:

Last night was the bomb!! (that's right I said the bomb)
Originally I was supposed to go see Halloween 2 with a couple guys from school and then they bailed cos they got a DJ gig which is a really good excuse so I was cool but a little bummed BUT THEN Ronnie invited me to go to this club with her for some live music then DJs till 3 in the morn which sounded super fun so I went! I got dressed up and gotta wear my new vest from H&M and prettied myself up and went out!! We met up with her friend Marishka who's so nice and we were going to the club to see her boyfriend's (the drummer) band who were awesome! But before I get there, we started off with a b52 shooter which I learned is a shot with Kahulua, something I never heard of and Bailey's. Sounded gross but it tasted like a Starbucks caramel frap with yum alcohol! haha so then I drank about 4 vodka and lemonades with lime which really just tasted like sprite! (probably why I drank so many) But I held my ground and danced and jammed when the band went on who were so freaking good! And sounded like if 311 was just starting out now and were from England with some fun edge to them.... when I do remember the name of the band I'm posting it cos they're gonna be big and I'll be able to say I saw them first when they were small!!!
Well they were off before the last train back so we decided to leave early so I could go home and just use the tube instead of paying like 60 pounds for a cab. MAN!! I did drink too much for that nonsense! We made the ttrain in time so I got to Waterlos and o station right before the last Bakerloo train left (which I could've taken straight to my tube stop) so I'm hauling through the station with a lot of drink in me and in my pointy boots with some heel only to see the doors of the last train close when I'm about 3 feet away. LAME! But then the guy told me I could catch Jubilee to Baker Street where I could've gotten a cheap cab. Only it was leaving in like 4 minutes and that train was wayyyy on like the other side of the station! So once again, I'm hauling ass to catch this other train which is my last hope. Fortunately I made it! I was sweating and thought those drinks might come up (thankfully they didn't) but I made it and got to Baker Street where I caught a cab for 8 bucks! And the train adventure was well worth it cos the night was so good!
And when I got home my drunk aunt was waiting for me with leftover food from her dinner party that was delicious!!!
Super night!! I'm definitely making sure I have more like that before I leave! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment